Due to being on ancle monitor I was required to have land line telephone.When I arrived the monitor did not work due to phone line malfunction.

I had warrant out for my arrest! Long story short the line never worked and I never made a single call and now they have a collection company hounding me. Guess I better start getting a lawyer and witness list made.

$178.00 is all they say I owe but that's not the point.Large corperations that provide terrible service and try to force a little guy to pay when they don't owe is just plain evil.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gvtc. The most disappointing about gvtc residential phone service at Gvtc was being billed for non service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gvtc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Gvtc to other companies on our site.

Boerne, Texas, United States #1267084

I never even thought of this type of situation.I get angry because I'm forced to purchase a landline service just to get inconsistent 20mb download speed.

Crappy service gets me shot in the face by a 12 yr old kid on Call Of Duty online; Your freedom relies on that same service?I wish you luck...